Special Shapes Sandwich
Now more than ever is an awesome time to get kids involved into the kitchen! Chef Ralph Pagano on The Balancing Act shows us how to make an awesome (and delicious!) sandwich that families of all ages enjoy.
- Your favorite Lewis Bake Shop Bread
- Your favorite topping
- Lunch meat
- Press a cookie cutter into soft, fresh Lewis Bake Shop Bread (the girls here are using Hawaiian)
- With the cookie cutter in place carefully remove the excess bread
- Repeat steps with a second slice of bread
- Spread your favorite topping across the each slice and carefully put together
- You can also get creative and use the cookie cutter to cut out shapes for cheese and lunch meat!
- Assemble and enjoy!
Check out Lewis Bake Shop on The Balancing Act airing on Lifetime or click here to learn more about the other awesome Lewis Bake Shop creations Chef Ralph Pagano comes up with!