Silly Smile Sandwiches
Who said you can’t play with your food? Kids will love helping create this funny face! Recreate Chef Ralph Pagano’s recipe for The Balancing Act!
- Grab two slices of your favorite Lewis Bake Shop Bread
- Two slices of provolone cheese
- Two slices of cucumber
- One olive
- One grape tomato
- Shredded carrots
- Grab two slices of your favorite Lewis Bake Shop Bread (Chef Ralph is using Hawaiian)
- On one slice of bread place salami and two squares of provolone cheese to make a tongue and two funny buck teeth
- Put additional slices of salami and cheese for inside the sandwich on the second slice of bread and place on top bread side up
- On top of the sandwich place two slices of cucumber down
- Half an olive and place on top of cucumber for eyes
- Add a grape tomato for a nose and shredded carrot for Joey’s crazy hair!
You can also do this with toast and whatever ingredients your family enjoys. Try this recipe out for a yummy breakfast:
- Lightly toast a piece of Lewis Bake Shop Bread
- Spread your favorite yogurt or hazelnut spread on the bread slice
- Make a funny face using your favorite fruits. Any combination works! Try using blueberries for eyes, banana slices for a smile and sliced strawberries for ears
- Enjoy your masterpiece!
Check out Lewis Bake Shop on The Balancing Act airing on Lifetime or click here to learn more about the other awesome Lewis Bake Shop creations Chef Ralph Pagano comes up with!