Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sliders
From brunch potlucks to family breakfasts, these Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sliders are sure to give your morning a delicious start! The Lewis Bake Shop Hawaiian Sliders and the buttery maple topping add just the right amount of sweetness to make these mini sandwiches irresistible.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pkg Lewis Bake Shop 12pk Hawaiian Sliders
- 6 sliders of your favorite cheese (American, cheddar, pepper jack, etc.)
- 12 fully cooked sausage patties
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9″x13″ baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay the slider bottoms in the prepared dish and cover with the 6 slices of cheese.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and add mixture to the skillet. Cook eggs to desired consistency.
- Spread the cooked egg mixture, aligning with the bottoms of the buns as best as possible, then cover the patties with the shredded cheese.
- Top with the slider tops to complete the sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and maple syrup. Brush on tops of the sliders and allow to drizzle down the sides of the sandwiches. Use the entire amount of the maple topping for maximum flavor.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted. Let set for about 5 minutes before unwrapping the foil, and serve warm.