We encourage all our online customers to review our shipping and ordering policies prior to ordering.
- All Lewis Bake Shop orders are shipped twice weekly, either Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday, regardless of shipping method chosen. To have your order ship on Monday or Tuesday, your order must be placed on the previous Thursday by 3pm CST. To have your order ship on Thursday/Friday, your order must be placed by the previous Sunday by 11:59pm CST.
- Once your order is ready for shipment, your generated tracking number will be emailed to the email address you provided with your order.
- Due to our production schedules, any orders containing English Muffins or Bagels may take up to three weeks to ship.
- We are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and California.
- If you would like to cancel your order, you must notify us within 24 hours of placing your order to guarantee a full refund. If you notify us after this time period, we cannot guarantee a full refund.
- We cannot refund any orders if they have already shipped and left our facilities.
- Occasionally, due to our production schedules, we may not be able to fulfill an entire order. If you are shorted on your order, we will gladly refund you for the missing product(s).
- If your order arrives damaged, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within three days. You must provide photos of all the items that are damaged, as well as the packaging, in order to be eligible for a refund. If it is determined that damage occurred during the shipping process, you will be instructed to contact UPS to open a claim. We highly recommend keeping all packaging and products until you are instructed to dispose of the items.
- While we hope our customers enjoy our products, we regret that we cannot offer refunds for undamaged products that purchasers simply do not enjoy, or for buyer’s remorse. If you are not satisfied or something is wrong with the product, email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your product, and we will review on a case-by-case basis.
We use Paypal to process orders. If you’re new to PayPal, here’s how it works:
- Add items to your cart.
- Select shipping option.
- Enter billing/shipping details.
- Use your Paypal account or credit/debit card for payment
- Place your order.
2022 Holiday Shipping Schedule
Please take transit times and holiday shipping volume into consideration when placing your order to ensure your order arrives on time.
- The last shipping date before Thanksgiving will be Monday, 11/21/2022. The deadline to place an order for this shipping date is Thursday, 11/17/2022 at 11:00am CST.
- The last shipping date before Christmas Day will be Monday, 12/19/2022. The deadline to place an order for this shipping date is Thursday, 12/15/2022 at 3:00pm CST.