The Keto Diet, a diet that is high in fat and protein, and low in carbohydrates, has been wildly popular in the last few years. Here is our spin, using the Healthy Life Keto Bread. The recipe below serves four, but can be easily modified to serve more or less.
- 4 Slices Healthy Life Keto Bread
- 1 8oz Package Spinach
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 2 Cups Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add onions and sauté for about 3-5 minutes, until soft.
- Add mushrooms, and sauté for about 5-7 minutes, or until soft and they begin to brown.
- Add 8oz package of spinach into your pan. Toss with other ingredients so that it begins to wilt and become soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the vegetables in the pan so that you have four small holes, or small “nests”. Crack egg and pour one egg into each of the holes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the eggs and vegetables and cover with lid for about 5-7 minutes.
- While eggs cook, toast your Healthy Life Keto Bread and place on a plate.
- Once eggs are set, using a spatula, place egg and vegetable mixture on your Keto toast.