Breakfast Grilled Cheese
Make your mornings special with this for a breakfast grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with fresh berries and cream cheese created by Chef Ralph Pagano for The Balancing Act.
- Two slices of your favorite Lewis Bake Shop Bread (Chef Ralph used 12 Grain)
- Cream Cheese
- Your choice of berries
- Take two slices of your favorite Lewis Bake Shop Bread (Chef Ralph used 12 Grain) and lightly toast approximately for 1-2 minutes, or just until the bread is firm
- Spread one side of each slice with cream cheese and spread the other side of each with butter
- Place one slice in the pan over medium heat, butter side down
- Place your choice of berries on the cream cheese side that is facing up
- Top with the other slice of bread, butter side up
- Grill until golden brown, then flip over and repeat on the other side
- When sandwich is grilled to your liking, remove from the pan and dust with powder sugar
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Watching your diet? Try using our Healthy Life Bread and fat free cream cheese!
Check out Lewis Bake Shop on The Balancing Act airing on Lifetime or click here to learn more about other awesome Lewis Bake Shop Creations Chef Ralph Pagano comes up with!